Search This Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Recently Read: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVED this book!

You know I love it when it takes me only 2 days to read an 82 Chapter book. I admit that I had to refresh my memory about events that happened in the last book but all in all I was completely taken in to Prythian once again as Feyre had to find their way through their new trials along with her sisters and the rest of the Court of Dreams. I am also happy that the events with Tamlin in the Spring Court didn't take up the whole story seeing as there was so much story to tell.

The relationship between Feyre and Rhysand is one of my faves as (at least out of the books I've read) he seems to be one of only a few male characters that doesn't seem to dominate or want to change his mate in some way and gives her the space and equality that she needs and wants. One of my top books for the year and just like with another book from a different series that I read recently just as quickly... I miss them already.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List